‘Clifton Primary School: Success and Happiness For All’
Our Vision and Aims
Our school vision is for children to flourish and become confident, successful, well-balanced and self-motivated individuals.
To achieve our vision, we are dedicated to ensure we provide a happy, supportive, challenging and inspiring learning environment where each child’ talents are nurtured and developed.
Our aims as a whole school community are to;
- provide a welcoming and safe environment for all those who enter our school.
- provide inspiring teaching and learning opportunities.
- encourage and value everyone’ contribution to our school through a broad, balanced, creative and forward-thinking curriculum.
- foster positive relationships with families, the local community and to have a wider world perspective.
- work together towards common goals.
- have high expectations of ourselves and each other.
- rise to new challenges and enjoy promoting new ways of thinking.
- provide an ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed
Our school values are weaved through our curriculum and all our work in school and help us create a place where everyone is happy and learning.
The Seven ‘Cs’ of Clifton
- Communication & Collaboration
- Creativity & Curiosity
- Craftsmanship & Commitment
In order for every child to flourish, our school team will flourish by demonstrating the following behaviours in everything we do;
- Dedicated to ensuring all children receive exceptional care and an excellent education
- Committed to developing relationships and working as a team to create the very best conditions for learning
- Positive in our approach to self-improvement and being the best version of ourselves